Monday, September 27, 2010

Module 6 Creating and Communication on line

Bubble.us is a simple and free web application that lets you brainstorm on line. Bubble.us can be used to record and organise ideas about the use of Web2.0 tools to enhance learning. A glog is an online poster of web page. Users can combine texts or pictures, graphics, video and audio to create an interactive online poster that you can embed into a wiki, blog or school/class website. I have just tried to embed my bubble.us into my blog and I was able to save it to my documents but no one in the St Kevins breakfast club was able to assist me in putting it into my blog and they weren't able to do it either!!! Any suggestions?????? Anyway I had a go at creating a mindmap bit fiddly might take time to master.



Go Nana Jan perseverence pays off! I did it!!!
Mindmapping is an integral part of the primary classroom the uses for this tool are endless and far more interactive and interesting for children. I will be uses this tool often.

No comments:

Post a Comment